Are you looking for role on HS2?
Have you got experience in the rail sector?
Looking to work for a company that will help develop your career and take you to the next level?
A major global player within the infrastructure sector has been awarded one of the most prestigious HS2 packages of work. The work will see them deliver market leading engineering solutions to ensure the project will be delivered on time and within budget. In order to deliver this project, which is being provided under a Joint Venture, they require a Junior Projects Control Manager to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for implementing the defined control structures and processes for a discipline/package of the Euston Project (Enabling Works, HS2 Station or LUL) integrating scheduling, risk, change management, document control and costing activities to provide clear and timely visibility of project performance to enable rapid and effective decisions to be taken and control actions to be implemented on a fully informed basis.
To be considered for this role the successful Project Control Manager will have the following background and experience:
- Very strong understanding of techniques for project planning, risk management, cost control and other facets of project control
- Ability to apply IT systems relevant to Controls.
- Strong knowledge of integrated project reporting
- Ability to use Primavera P6 and other software (risk modelling software)
- Comfortable with presenting at senior level, sometimes in high pressure situations
- Able to collaborate effectively with others to develop plans and strategies
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Past experience of large (£100m plus) projects ideally within the rail sector
If you are keen to discuss this role in more detail OR want to apply
contact Darren Hall on 0208 655 1600, alternatively you can apply directly via this advert.