This company is a specialist RC Frame and Groundworks contractor who works across the south of England. Due to their reputation and with nearly 30 years of industry experience, they are able to offer a robust and reliable solution to their client base.
Having enjoyed continued success and growth over the years, they are now seeking a Junior or Assistant Planner keen on working in the construction sector who enjoys working with site based teams to deliver planning programmes. As a driven individual you’ll work under the guidance of a Senior Planner and will be involved in the maintenance and creation of the programme whilst having an input in reporting and forecasting. You’ll be given the opportunity to have an input in design, procurement and construction methodologies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Planning, liaising and developing the master programmes for the project
• Producing resource histograms, cash flows, progress reports and short term programmes
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports, outlining the project progress, using problem solving skills when presented with challenges
• Working collaboratively with the teams throughout the business and liaising with site teams to ensure cohesion of project information
• Creating early warning notices
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a Planning role
• Knowledge Asta Power project or CAD related program
• Experience working on construction/ RC projects
• Use of Microsoft office packages - excel, word, PowerPoint etc
• Ability to be able to communicate effectively in writing and orally
• Construction related HNC/HND (ideally)
• Full clean driver licence
This job is progressing quickly, to register your interest please call and ask for Richard Barnaby on 020 8655 4942
If this role isn’t for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice.