Calling all talented & professional contract / freelance Infrastructure Design Engineers!
Got the skills to contribute to highways & drainage schemes for development projects?
Know the difference between a Sect.278 and a Sect.38?
Great! I have new long term contract / freelance job assignments at the best rates waiting for you NOW within the busy UK infrastructure engineering sector.
Key areas of project activity includes:
• Highways and Drainage Engineering in relation to civils building projects.
• Residential schemes / schools / industrial units / commercial and retail buildings etc.
Key personal and professional attributes required for your success:
• Significant knowledge and experience of the principles and application of all relevant regulations (Manual for Streets, DMRB, Sewers for Adoption, etc).
• Experience of PDS, Microdrainage and AutoCAD (Civils 3D preferable).
• Knowledge and experience of the application of the CDM Regulations.
• Enthusiasm and a positive mind-set along with excellent communication skills.
• Able to demonstrate creativity and innovation in design of civil engineering solutions across highways and drainage design.
Current contract about to expire?
Looking for a more stimulating work environment?
Feel like now is the right time to move on?
Why not get in touch to discuss this fantastic opportunity that could be the move you’re looking for?
Don’t waste time in a role / company that neither excites nor challenges you. Life is too short!
Contact Richard Drysdale (Calco Recruitment) Tel: 020 8655 4948 | Mob: 07940 028259 | Email: R.Drysdale@calco.co.uk