Experienced Infrastructure Engineer with a background in Highways and Drainage schemes?
Enjoy the challenge of finding new solutions to modern engineering problems?
Like the idea of working with an ambitious consultancy with a vision to be the employer of choice in the region?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Infrastructure Engineer with a successful track record of contributing to the highways and drainage design elements of UK infrastructure development projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning consultancy specialising in the UK built environment sector.
As Design Engineer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Contributing to the production of infrastructure designs and calculations using WINDES MicroDrainage, Civils 3D and/or AutoCAD (or other similar design packages).
• Developing relationships with clients and other professionals with the aim of identifying and securing new opportunities.
• Responsibility for the analysis and design of drainage and highways, progressing to overall design.
• Visiting sites and attending site meetings
• Attending external design meetings with clients.
• Preparing reports, etc.
Be recognised for your contribution to the company mission of becoming the leader in the UK infrastructure engineering sector and enjoy the rewards that dedicated work will bring you!
For further details, contact = Richard Drysdale (Calco) Tel: 020 8655 4948 | Mob: 07940 028259 | Email: R.Drysdale@calco.co.uk
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2019 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED