Do you want to join an award winning vibrant growing organisation?
Want to work in an environment where integrated design delivers the best results?
Interested in producing winning results that enhance the lives of all who use the space?
Then this is the job for you.
This organisation has grown rapidly due to its passion about designing integrated solutions for both public and private sector clients whilst promoting employee wellbeing with a supporting benefits package. Specialising in integrating design, engineering and landscape architecture they have delivered award winning results that have won international recognition. Their success has created an opportunity for a Highway Project Engineer to join their team in either London or Manchester.
- You will be working with a talented team on a varied range of schemes to keep you interested and challenged.
- Duties will include development of conceptual designs and producing detailed design in accordance project requirements.
- You will be a valued member of a multi-disciplinary team where your input will enhance people’s lives!
The ideal Highway Project Engineer will be ambitious both personally and professionally and working towards Chartership along with the desire to be a key member of a multidisciplinary team. We are looking for an individual possessing a strong analytical ability and a solid understanding of engineering fundamentals.
Does this sound like you?
An excellent benefits package awaits the successful Highway Project Engineer including:
- Private health cover
- Flexible working
- Remote working
- Supported Professional Development and professional fees
- Generous holiday allowance
Contact = Richard Drysdale (Calco) Tel: 020 8655 4948 | Mob: 07940 028259 | Email: R.Drysdale@calco.co.uk
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2019 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED