Are you an experienced Health & Safety Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have vast experience working within the Construction industry as an Engineer?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a reputable civils contractor?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity to work with a company who hold an excellent reputation, providing services throughout London and the South East
They specialise in civil engineering projects throughout London and the South East of England. Having almost half a century of industry experience, this company has a proven track record, their expertise is recognised by the clients they have built up a professional relationship with over the years. Also having been awarded number of multi-million pound projects, they continue to provide a 1st class service, which includes, groundworks, infrastructure, reinforced concrete frames and ground remediation
They are looking to secure a Health & Safety Manager who can demonstrate experience of working in the construction sector. To lead the team, and work across a range of civil and construction projects in the Surrey, and London region.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide a high quality Health & Safety service to protect its employees, sub-contractors and clients in line with the overall company objectives.
Key responsibilities of the Health & Safety Manager:
• Audit active sites to monitor and maintain Health & Safety standards
• Liaise with Main Contractor
• Attend Pre-start Safety meetings and monthly safety meetings
• Monitor and maintain Safety Accreditation's
• Review and maintain operative training requirements.
• Check weekly site safety paperwork
• Conduct accident/incident investigations
• Provision of Construction Phase Plans and Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
• Assist in creating Health and Safety policies and site-based management systems where required
• Provision of Fire Risk Assessments and Traffic Management Plans as required
Essential experience and qualifications
• Health & Safety Management in the Civils and Construction Industry.
• NEBOSH Construction Certificate / IOSH membership
• CSCS card
• Experienced in the design and delivery of safety training programmes
• Knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
• Self-motivated to constantly improve upon established safety standards
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
• Time management and organisational skills
• Clean UK Drivers Licence
What’s in it for you?
Salary: £60,000 to £ 65,000 per annum (based on level of experience)
The benefits package that is negotiable, and will be discussed at the interview
To register your interest, apply via the link below or call and ask for Richard Barnaby on 020 8655 4942 for more information
If this role isn’t for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice.
If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above