Health and Safety Advisor – Roads
Location: South East London, Sydenham (SE26)
Salary: £45,000 + package
Are you a dynamic Health and Safety (H&S) professional that takes pride in what you do?
Are you ready for a career opportunity where you can build, implement and take ownership within your area of expertise?
Do you reside in the greater London area, have a car and are interested in joining a stable and successful small business?
If yes please read on, this is the opportunity for you
About the company:
This company has been in business for 20 years and constantly invest in technology, talent and innovation. Their core service has been paving contracting but continue to expand in other areas and can also provide services such as plant hire, concrete, grab hire, drainage works, ducting works and asphalt works. They now have an opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join them.
About this opportunity:
As the Health and Safety Advisor this role will see you developing and implementing a high running standard relating to the Health, Safety and Environmental Management aspects within the business. Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Monitoring and reporting on H&S performance for projects as required
- Developing and implementing environmental management systems (ISO14001)
- Advising on compliance with applicable legislation and industry best practice
Desired criteria for the chosen Health and Safety Advisor:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a similar role within the Construction sector
- ACQI or Affiliate of IEMA and Tech IOSH
- IEMA Foundation Certificate or equivalent
- NEBOSH General Health and Safety Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Health and Safety Certificate or equivalent
- Must be flexible and able to work as part of a team and using own initiative
- Ability to use a range of IT packages including Microsoft Office and bespoke packages
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
It is essential to have knowledge of the following:
- Constructionline / CHAS
What is in it for you?
This role will see you joining an organisation who excel in what they do, providing a working environment for you to constantly be learning and developing career wise. On offer is a salary of up to £45,000 along with a package including a car allowance (up to £450 per month). If you are looking for a stable career with this excellent organisation please do get in touch!
You can apply or find out more about this role by contacting Lester Little via 020 8655 4943 / email@example.com alternatively you can apply directly via this advert.
***Any applications not responded to within 7 working days will be kept confidential and considered for other good opportunities going forward***