Join one of the country’s leading providers of multi-utility engineering and construction solutions
If you are looking to take your first steps in the utilities sector, this is the role for you!
Working for a company that specialises in the design and construction of utility infrastructure, the Assistant Design Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Providing technical design support to clients
- Assisting senior design engineers in the production of designs for high voltage (HV) new connections
- Ensuring designs are in line with client requirements
- Working closely with other areas of the business to ensure timely delivery of projects and future business
- Degree (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Driving licence
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone to start a rewarding career in an interesting and thriving industry. Call Andrew Snelgrove today to find out more on 020 8655 4935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.