Do you have a qualification in an engineering discipline?
Have you got a driving licence?
Would you like to work for a leading utilities infrastructure company?
The Design Engineer will be responsible for producing designs for fibre connections. It’s a fast-paced and interesting role with a market leader in the sector, a company that has a history of offering unsurpassed opportunities for career development.
- Produce designs for GPON and Ethernet fibre connections, covering duct infrastructure
- Confirm infrastructure routes and containment methods
- Make sure construction teams are aware of and understand the fibre requirements
- Qualification in an engineering discipline
- Experience using AutoCAD or other CAD packages to produce designs
To find out why this should be your next role, call Andrew Snelgrove today on 020 8655 4935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.