Are you looking for a new challenge?
Have you got any environmental experience?
Are you prepared to be amazed?
If so, then please read on
An Environmental Advisor is required for a well-established construction company. The individual would be joining at the right time as the company is currently experiencing a huge increase in project awards. This means that there are great progression opportunities within the team and as an added bonus, they are offering a great basic with some excellent perks for joining, such as company car or car allowance, a generous pension scheme etc.
The Environmental Advisor would need:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Environmental Advisor
• Technical and management experience in the construction industry
• Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels in an organisation
• Competent in the use of common Microsoft programmes. MS Access an advantage
• Full UK driving licence
Desirable requirements would be:
• Degree or equivalent in an Environmental-related discipline
• Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and systems to complement the QMS
• Working knowledge in ecology
• CSCS Card holder (Academically Qualified Person)
• Some experience in being a lead auditor, although training will be provided.
If you feel you have the right skills for the position then please get in contact with me, Mohammed Osman on either 020 8655 4957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.