£17 an hour.
This infrastructure solutions company was founded over 100 years ago and is one of the oldest civil engineering companies in the UK!
They now have an opportunity for a Document Controller to join them as they have been given the responsibility of providing the maintenance services for a large scale water asset maintenance framework contract.
Document Controller job overview
- Track project document control status to ensure sites meet the relevant timescales.
- Establish a standard, structured folder system with visual aids to prompt end users.
- Scanning and uploading paper documentation onto iCosnet, with regular visits to sites.
- Ensure the correct naming conventions, META data and other attributes are used and maintained.
- Register, track and distribute for approval all documentation submissions by the Contract teams.
- Transferring of key deliverables from iCosnet to STW cFolders (SAP "cFolders") as per the FMP and DC process.
- Liaise with the Contract and Core Team to assist with ensuring that all procedural documents are submitted on time.
- Manage access to our document control system (BC6.3 "iCosnet") for the Contract Team and Supply Chain.
Document Controller skills required for the role
- Knowledge of the requirements of IS09001 (Quality Systems) and IS027001 (Information Security).
- A thorough knowledge of using EDMS systems and IT generally.
- Information Exchange (CAPTURE) user.
- Business Collaborator 7.2 user.
- Good Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio (Optional) skills
So if you are an interested Document Controller who has worked on clean water frameworks who is interested, contact me on 020 8655 4953 / 07783 643098 or email me, a Utilities Specialist Consultant Vincent Murie at firstname.lastname@example.org.