Are you a Design Manager and looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Do you have design experience working on residential and commercial developments?
Would you like to work on projects up to £20 million in value?
As Design Manager you are responsible for implementing and driving the design management, and be a key driver of continuous improvement and a key influencer of bid management. You will be led by the Company Goals and will ensure that all departmental targets reflect the requirements of the corporate strategy. The ability to prioritise between design, procurement and construction is paramount!
The successful Design Manager wil:
- Lead and manage a team
- Inspire team members and act as a ‘high performance coach and mentor’.
- Have the vision to lead from the front and conduct the performance of the team
- Have a grasp of the bigger picture and will use this to drive the team.
If you are looking to progress you career and move on to an exciting new opportunity working for an organisation that excels in their field and guarantees a positive and productive working environment - with 70% of their staff having been with them for 5 years or more, then this is the opportunity for you!
The ideal Design Manager will have:
- A minimum of 6 years proven Design Management experience
- Experience of residential and or commercial developments up to £20 million in value
If you are interested in hearing more about the excellent opportunity please contact Julie Diamond on 020 8655 4947 or via email@example.com
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2019 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED