12 month rolling contract based in Dublin
Hourly rate + up to 75% remote work based on experience
- Provide project leadership for technical engineering and design execution.
- Consulted for any construction project.
- Assemble a team of engineering specialists and assess the feasibility of new projects.
- Lead the development of more detailed scope through field walks and collaboration with facilities operations partners and project engineers.
- Detailed design and construction performed by our world-class supply chain partners, our Design Lead serve as the Owner's representative to provide technical guidance and issue resolution.
- The primary leader who manages the overall project scope, schedule, and cost of engineering.
- Interface and coordinate with contract design, construction, scheduling, and estimating resources.
- Interface with facilities staff and project managers.
- Lead the effort of engineers who define design criteria, lead scope definition and justification, and develop design concepts.
- Oversee completion of positioning, programming, and detailed design.
- Work with estimators to ensure costs are captured and project budgets are met.
- Ensure implementation of the change control process to improve standards and drive innovative solutions.
- Collaborate and share learnings with their counterparts at other sites across the globe.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in design and construction. Focus on industrial, semiconductor, high-tech, and cleanroom projects is preferred
- Technical writing experience
- Proficiency with reading and interpreting construction contract documents
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication of technical topics
- Experience presenting to executive management
- Strong general facilities technical expertise and ability to lead and provide direction to technical teams
- Ability to collaborate across engineering discipline, organization, and geographic boundaries.
- Highly team and quality-oriented
- Value for safety and a safe project environment
- Experience with construction, start-up, and commissioning/turnover of facilities systems
- Experience with building, fire code, and hazardous occupancies is preferred
- Familiar with BCAR
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please contact Maria Carmo via 020 8655 4932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.