HV Design Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000
People love working for this company!
This opportunity is for an Electrical Engineer with experience in the design of high voltage (HV) networks to join an organisation with a healthy order book of work and an excellent reputation in the industry. They design and build HV networks, mainly at 11kV and have successfully operated for well over a decade. Riding a wave of unprecedented demand for their services, they are expanding their design team.
As Electrical Design Engineer you will:
- Design LV, 11kV and 33kV networks / new connections
- Ensure HV designs comply with company and industry standards
- Liaise with Distribution Network Operator (DNO) and site / construction teams
- Degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in the design of HV networks (power distribution or new connections)
- Experience using AutoCAD
This is a great role for someone with a background in HV design to join a successful and busy company that has a proven track record of investment in its people. To find out more, get in touch with Andrew Snelgrove today on 020 8655 4935 or email email@example.com.