Based Kent, Surrey and Sussex
Salary up to £75k + package
This company is a forward-looking construction company with offices based in Kent, Surrey and Sussex. They carry out projects throughout the South East and are planning to expand their operations to in excess of £60m over the next few years. This privately owned Main Contractor are now looking for a Contracts Manager to join their team!
You will be responsible for running leading projects (around 3-6) depending on size and complexity, in collaboration with all disciplines within the business to be done to the time scale that has been set whilst also keeping within the budget.
Duties also include:
- Being responsible for management of Site Managers.
- Providing leadership, direction and guidance and ensuring training needs are met.
- Providing the Board with regular project performance reports.
- Construction related Higher National Certificate, Degree or equivalent
- Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Previous contracts management experience of at least 5 years
- Knowledge of building, material components, building regulations and H&S
- Microsoft Office
- Good negotiation, influencing and communication skills; well-spoken, articulate and personable; able to get on with diverse personalities
- Strong analytical, numerical and literacy abilities
- Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to £75,000 dependent on experience, skills and qualifications
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Please contact Julie Diamond on 020 8655 4947 or via email@example.com for more information about this role.