Do you have a wide range of experience of the railway industry Experience as CEM Engineer?
In depth knowledge of Network Rail Standards and the Engineering life cycle of a project?
Are you a Chartered Engineer, in a civils or structural bias?
An exciting opportunity has developed to join a growing, but established civil contractor. We have been selected to source a Rail Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE)/Contractors Engineering Manager (CEM).
Snapshot of the role:
Based out of their new offices in South Essex (Thurrock). The successful Contractors Engineering Manager will work closely with the design team and rail sector Director, providing technical leadership and advice to the project teams throughout the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Discharge the duties of the CEM in accordance with NR/L2/INI/02009/01 on specific schemes, throughout the life of the project.
• Support the various teams offering technical/best practice guidance with emphasis on estimating, design, project development and construction.
• As needed assume role of CRE on a scheme specific basis, providing additional or specialist support to project teams.
• Actively contribute to the development of CRE capabilities, by providing continuous professional development, mentoring and guidance to CRE candidates.
• Support the Contract Managers to develop new and existing work streams by providing confidence in the company’s ability to plan and execute works to the highest standards.
• Have Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent, and Chartered in Civils/Structural
• High level of understanding of all current safety legislation and be able to contribute to the safe management of design, development and construction.
• In depth knowledge of Network Rail Standards and the Engineering life cycle of a project.
The Engineering Manager will be joining a business at an exciting time, and as such is going places. On offer is an excellent working environment along with a competitive salary and benefits.
For more information about this opportunity please contact Michael Nordoff on 020 8655 4944 or via email@example.com