Do you want to work for an expanding thriving organisation?
Could you see yourself being capable of handling the influx of work recently acquired?
Would you enjoy being a valued member of a successful team?
This is an extremely busy and growing rail contractor with over 60 years in existence and a turnover of more than £500m a year. They have secured a number of successful tenders recently to further bolster their order book in their rail division.
Due to the award of one of these they are now looking for an experienced Rail Construction Manager to work on a £30m project which will include the creation of a number of new sidings, S&C units, platforms, walkways, communication channels and associated signalling.
Your role will see you be responsible for leading the successful delivery of the contract, by ensuring that the site team are fully appraised of the contract parameters and have the capability and resources necessary to achieve contract objectives. As this project is working in a live rail environment a PTS is essential!
Working on a mixture of track, line-side civils and signalling works the successful Construction Manager should ideally have the following background and experience:
• Substantial experience of managing similar sites in the railway sector
• Demonstrate significant experience of operating for complex infrastructure clients, such as TfL, DLR, Network Rail
• Ideally degree or higher level qualification in an engineering discipline
• Membership of an appropriate Professional body, ideally a Chartered member of the Institute of Civil Engineering or hold an equivalent professional status
• Hold a PTS and have undertaken the appropriate Safety for Senior Managers training (SMSTS)
This is an exception opportunity for an ambitious Construction Manager to join an organisation who have pushed sustainable technology and are dedicated to making the world a better place. This is a real chance to actually make a difference to the world we all live in and be rewarded with job satisfaction as well as excellent career progression, a competitive salary of up to £65,000 with a package including bonus, healthcare and much more.
If you are keen to discuss this role in more detail OR want to apply contact Darren Hall on 020 8655 4948 / 07940 028 259 alternatively you can apply directly via this advert.