Looking for a forward thinking company that will help develop your career?
Experienced Rail Foreman looking for work in the West Country?
Happy working on fast paced rail projects?
This exciting, growing main contractor who have successfully been delivering civils projects for the last 3 decades currently has an extensive portfolio of rail projects awarded through Network Rail Framework agreements.
These include performing new build, refurbishment and maintenance on stations, bridge and structures repairs, line-side civils, P-way and level crossings and groundworks including embankment stabilisation, drainage and remediation.
Due to an increase in projects in Wiltshire and Gloucestershire we are looking to recruit a Rail Civils Foreman to help support the delivery of projects in the region, working with the Project Manager and Site Agent to ensure the delivery of the contract within programme time and budget.
In this role as Foreman you will liaise with site staff, including subcontractors, and the Managing Surveyor to ensure tender allowances are not exceeded, continuously monitor the contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met whilst ensuing that in conjunction with the site team changes to the contract are identified, agreed and efficiently managed.
To be considered for this role the successful Rail Foreman will ideally have the following background and experience:
- Proven background in delivering rail projects in a civil engineering environment working from tender award through to project completion.
- Experience delivering rail projects using Network rail suite of contracts and NEC3
- Track record of producing all relevant site reports in relation to project performance and resources
- Ability to review the progress, budget resources and forward planning on a weekly basis and ensure future programmes are in place
- CSCS and PTS card holder essential, COSS / SWL / SSOWP preferred
- SMSTS or SSSTS
In return the company offers a competitive salary of up to £35,000 and benefits package including car allowance, company pension and private medical insurance.
If you are keen to discuss this role in more detail OR want to apply contact Darren Hall on 020 8655 4948, alternatively you can apply directly via this advert.
Location: Swindon (SN1)
Salary: £30k - £35k + Car allowance + benefits