Our Mission: Enhancing careers, strengthening businesses and building the future – if this is a mission you see yourself working towards, then it is YOU Calco wish to have on board!
We are a recruitment agency based in the heart of Croydon. We have over 30 years’ experience in recruiting professionals within the construction, engineering and property sectors – we pride ourselves on the excellent level of service and have numerous 5 * Feefo reviews from clients and candidates which we are EXTREMELY proud of! We are looking for a Business Development Manager to come in and nurture existing leads and relationships as well identifying and building new ones to help our business grow!
We are based within a short walking distance of both East and West Croydon stations (providing excellent train, tram and bus routes!). Whether you like to spend lunch breaks having a quick work out, or having a look at the exciting construction projects happening in our local area OR exploring all the brilliant food places we it all just a stone’s throw away from our office!
Duties as the chosen Business Development Manager:
- Develop and maintain long term business relationships
- Network - attend industry events, using social media etc
- Develop your client base
- Arrange and attend client meetings
- Identify and generate new business
- Provide support to clients
- Develop and implement innovative ideas to support business growth
Criteria for the ideal Business Development Manager:
- Previous Recruitment or Business Development experience in our sectors
- Proven track record of hitting targets and delivering results
- A winning mind-set
- Excellent listening skills- allowing you to identify a client’s needs and cater to these
What are the benefits that come with this role?
- Structured (uncapped) commission – the harder you work the more you earn!
- Coaching and development programme
- Transparent career progression- dependant on your career aspirations
- Industry and sector relevant networking events
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- An environment where you can make a difference with your ideas for further development
Any questions you have or if you wish to apply for this role please get in touch via 020 8655 1600 or apply via this advert