Passionate about enhancing careers?
Does strengthening businesses sound like something you are keen to do?
Interested in building the future?
Then Calco Recruitment has the career opportunity for you!
Join Calco, a Recruitment Agency established over 30 years ago, operating within the construction, engineering and property sectors! Located in East Croydon with excellent transport links and within close range to a number of exciting construction projects, we are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team of ambitious expert recruiters. With equally ambitious company plans to grow now is the perfect time to come on board!
Our office is located in East Croydon, less than 5 minutes’ walk from both East Croydon and West Croydon train stations, bus stations and Tram links.
Duties as the chosen Business Development Manager:
- Develop and maintain long term business relationships
- Develop your client base
- Arrange and attend client meetings
- Identify and generate new business
- Provide support to clients
- Develop and implement innovative ideas to support business growth
Criteria for the ideal Business Development Manager:
- Previous Recruitment or Business Development experience in our sectors
- Proven track record of hitting targets and delivering results
- A winning mind-set
- Excellent listening skills- allowing you to identify a client’s needs and cater to these
What are the benefits that come with this role?
- Structured (uncapped) commission – the harder you work the more you earn!
- Coaching and development programme
- Transparent career progression- dependant on your career aspirations
- Company mobile
- Industry and sector relevant networking events
- Pension scheme
- On-site parking
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- An environment where you can make a difference with your ideas for further development
If you are interested in joining us in our mission of enhancing careers, strengthening businesses and building the future, or would like to discuss this opportunity in more depth please get in touch with Jordi Carol on 020 8655 1600