Are you looking for a new Building Control Surveyor role?
Do you live in or near Essex?
Do you have experience in Residential and Commercial Schemes?
Then this position is the ideal opportunity for you!
This organisation has experienced continued growth and are looking for a Building Control Surveyor to join them to manage a broad range of domestic and commercial projects.
- Inspecting buildings being constructed or converted.
- Working closely with Developers and Builders to ensure as far as is reasonably possible, that the works are in accordance with the Building Regulations
- Recording inspection details on the database and communicating comments to customers
- Carry out developer assessments at the completion of projects.
- Ongoing liaison with Surveyors and Management on technical matters, to ensure that standards are being maintained and procedures adhered to.
- Ongoing liaison with Developers / Clients / Builders
- The review of drawings, specifications, details and calculations.
This is a remote office job, and the chosen Building Control Surveyor will be working from home much of the time after an initial period.
The successful Building Control Surveyor will have:
On offer to the chosen Building Control Surveyor is salary up to £55,000 plus package.
For any more information please contact Nazir Idris on 020 8655 4940/075 1910 1527 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Melrose House, 42 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR0 2NE
020 8655 1600 (Fax: 020 8655 1588)
Copyright © 2019 CALCO SERVICES LIMITED