Do you want to be part of a team that delivers valued alternatives and state of the art construction methods?
Have you considered career with an established business with a quarter of a century of industry experience?
Is working for a company with a large client portfolio of repeat business important when making your next career decision?
About the company:
Celebrating their 25th year, they are one of UK's leading companies who specialise in Groundworks, Reinforced Concrete Frames, and Civil Engineering, who are a forward thinking and opened mind. They are a company who has a can-do attitude, and who offer tailored solutions to their clients need.
What they are looking for:
An opening has arisen, for a BIM Modeller who has vast experience within Civils and Construction, in particular strong background in RC Frames. Based in North West London, you will be working within the pre-construction department playing an integral part on a number of major projects for the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing and producing Building Information Models and Systems.
• Establish BIM Execution Plan to meet the client’s requirements, identify what the clients information requirements are at handover
• Set up formal issue and review procedure for models from designer/suppliers to the business
• Review models against modelling standards and information requirements
• Ensure content check is undertaken so direct correlation between models and the deliverable design drawings.
• Manage use of digital forms. Also look into other methods of data capture to reduce paper usage.
• Review capabilities of systems and carry out continuous development and improvement to increase benefits of systems.
• Model temporary works items for inclusion in 4D sequence models. Engage with third parties, planners and suppliers to provide product information.
• Inform H&S (identify pinch points, logistical challenges)
• Monitor progress (frequency of updates agreed with engineering team)
• Responsible for ensuring models are updated and include all the required information at handover
• Engagement with suppliers to ensure supply of required information in a timely manner and in the correct format for inclusion in the project information model.
• Undertake clash detection reviews. Manage the resolution of issues with the project team.
What’s in it for you?
Basic Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 per year (depending on experience)
Benefits: To be discussed at interview
To register your interest, please call and ask for Richard Barnaby on 020 8655 4942
If this role isn’t for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice.