Do you have experience of Basement Conversion projects?
Are you looking for the opportunity to grow and develop?
Would you like to be part of a well organised main contractor?
An opportunity to join a forward thinking construction services company specialising in commercial fit-out, basement excavation, conversion and waterproofing. The position is based in South London.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will assist the Commercial Manager on the project and be given the opportunity to manage commercial aspects with full support. Typical duties will compromise of preparing and negotiating sub contract packages and managing the commercial performance from inception to agreeing final accounts. Additional responsibilities include preparing monthly reports and cashflows along with all variation associated with the project.
The ideal candidate will report in to the Commercial Manager and running the monthly reports, costings, sub-contract packages and variations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow.
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience
- Developer or main contracting experience
- Passionate about construction, house building and customer service
- Wide knowledge of Construction Industry processes and procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate and thorough knowledge of current forms of contract
- A qualification in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Strong negotiation skills
- Car Allowance
- Reward Scheme
Please contact Akin Akinkunle on 020 8655 1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org