Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Salary + Package: up to £40k + car allowance, pension
Come and join an expanding independently owned civils contractor and play an integral part in the growth of their commercial team!
An independently owned specialist civils and groundworks contractor is looking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor due to a recent increase in workload and strategic plans to expand their commercial team.
• Expanding organisation that works with a variety of main contractors providing groundworks/excavation solutions
• Friendly, ambitious and hardworking atmosphere
• Specialise in schemes within housing, commercial, highways and education.
• Assist a portfolio of up to 5 projects totalling to £10m from inception through to completion
• Undertake take-offs from measurements
• Attend site visits on a regular basis
The Ideal Individual:
• Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management (or equivalent)
• 1/2 years’ experience assisting the commercial function of civils or groundworks projects
• Ability to manage own projects from inception through to completion
What’s In It For You?
• The opportunity to work in a thriving team that is winning a tremendous amount of work
• A chance to take full commercial autonomy over a variety of projects
• To stay local to home and not have to travel into The City on a daily basis
So If you are an interested Assistant Quantity Surveyor then please contact Vincent Murie, a Specialist RC Frame and Groundwork Recruitment Consultant on 020 8655 4953 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice. If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above.