Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Groundworks
Salary to £30k, plus car/car allowance, Pension, Bonus Scheme (20%) and 20 days annual leave excluding bank holidays.
This organisation’s track record of success has as its core belief that it is their people that make the difference and their successful project delivery and repeat business is a direct result of the way they engage with the people who work within the business.
With a track record spanning 25 years and a current turnover of £300m in delivering groundworks for developers achieving consistent growth year on year is delivered by engaged employees who have fun in their work life.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyors job role:
- Management of all costs relating to projects from initial inquiry and estimate through to when the build is in progress and on through to final costs.
- Ensure that costs are minimised and enhance value for money, whilst ensuring that the Company is achieving required standards and quality.
- Keep track of any variations to the contract.
- Understand and adhere to statutory building regulations.
- Assist the Company to realise its Mission Statement and values in particular to provide a safe environment and equipment on out sites and expect everyone to stay safe.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will also assist with some of the aspects of the Trainee Quantity Surveyor and will be reporting to the Commercial Manager.
The company believes in looking after its people which can be evident by its staff retention and it achieves this by offering training and development for all their people to achieve their full potential, a generous reward structure and a great track record of supporting and donating to charitable institutions both locally and nationally.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will need to have:
- Residential Groundworks experience working for sub-contractors.
- Computer literate and confident using Excel, good reasoning skills and the ability to take on new concepts with a flexible approach will ensure you thrive in this environment.
- Driving license and access to a car.
- HNC or a degree in Quantity Surveying.
- General Knowledge of contractual terms.
*On offer is a very generous salary, tailored to the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyors requirement, car car/car allowance (also very generous), bonus scheme, additional holidays and more!
Don’t miss this great chance to build your career.
This role is open to permanent and contract individuals so if you are an interested Assistant Quantity Surveyor contact me on 020 8655 4953 or email me, a RC Frames, Groundworks and Specialist Consultant Vincent Murie at email@example.com.