Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Salary + Package: up to £35k + company car/car allowance, 23 days annual leave excluding bank holidays, pension.
• Are you an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with 1-3 years’ experience looking to take your career to the next level?
• Do you have working experience of projects within structures, shell & core, basements, groundworks or RC frames?
• Can you gain access to Brentwood and London?
A well-renowned contractor with a wealth of capabilities within the built environment that is looking to take the company to a situation where they can deliver the full build of any residential or commercial project. This is their long-term aspiration as a company, however they have already come a long way since their inception over 25 years ago from a standard groundworks specialist. They have invested into further developing the company heavily in recent years and are always looking to recruit new staff members to enjoy their journey with them.
With the company aspirations in mind, they are looking to recruit a forward-thinking Assistant Quantity Surveyor. This will be an Assistant Quantity Surveyor that will operate closely with the project delivery teams and the Commercial Director on a new portfolio of work. The contractor in question operates on a quick turnover of projects where there are either 12 structures, basements, shell core and fit out projects going on at the same time that are valued on average between £1,5m-£25m.They would require the Assistant Quantity Surveyor to operate on a couple of these projects from the start as you are getting settled in.
The Ideal Quantity Surveyor:
• 1-3 years Surveying experience
• Sector experience of structures, shell & core or basements
• Motivated, forward-thinking attitude
What’s In It for You?
• Opportunity to be an influencer in helping a well-established contractor reach their aspirations
• Full personal training and development from the Commercial Director
• A chance to become a Commercial Manager taking ownership of own portfolio of work and small team
If you are an interested Assistant Quantity Surveyor contact me on 020 8655 4953 or email me, a Specialist RC Frame and Groundwork Consultant Vincent Murie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role isn’t for you and you know of anyone that you can recommend, please note that we offer a £500 shopping voucher referral reward scheme upon success. These vouchers are for a shop of your choice. If you can recommend anyone, please let me know on the contact details above.